Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh my god, I "SESAT"

Sesat in PJ
Everything goes fine until I past the border of KL & S'gor, the "happy" time is coming..

I past through "Yayasan Selangor", University LRT station, Sin Chiew Newspaper, etc...Oh my, all the buildings look so familiar...At last I got so fed up, I called up my dear Li Ern, & she tell me the exact direction to Kelana Jaya (where we suppose to meet up).

A miricle happened right after the call, I don't know how or why, I followed exactly the direction she told me, but ended up, I reached to Section 24 ( location for newspaper collection), instead of Kelana Jaya.lol.. It took me more than 1 hour to reach to the destination, Section 24, PJ.

Sesat in Shah Alam
Today the "sesat" even worst. It took me 1 hours 20 minutes to reach Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam!! I wonder my map reading skill isn't that lousy, I followed what shows in the map, but in the end, i still get lost.

Well, well, well, after paying extra for the toll fees & petrol T_T, hopefully no more "sesat" in the same area anymore.

No comments: